Monday, October 5, 2009

New room

I moved to a new environment, it's a small room located at ss2/20, so this is my permenant hideout! LOL!

You wont believe this, I spent half a day to move to my new room from Genting Klang to SS2. 2 trips by my mom's Proton Wira. Before I move, I was thinking that my stuff should be less, but when I really pack I realise quite a lot of things that I bought over the years! Give me headache thinking what should I move or throw.
*Before* (Picture 1)


(Picture 2)


Moving into my new room already took half of my day, well the rest of the time was busy cleaning up my room and also put things into place. That took me another 3 hours! And now it look like this!

*After* (Picture 3)


(Picture 4)


Well, it's not perfect yet for the moment, but i guarantee you it'll look much nicer after some time investing money on it! LOL! That's for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment