Monday, April 12, 2010

ARC made it to 2nd stage.

Just finish up Library audition and went for yumcha with them. I'm dead tired but I must blog this out, because it really bugs me deep inside.

So the story begin like this, there are lots of talented contestants, no doubt. From Jazz to Metal (ARC the only 1) and I do respect them because music is universal. My problem is with the judges, apparently only 1 faggot that I'm pissed at.

It's very funny, when we started to play, all mouth open wide, feels like none of them realize what the hell was that. To be frank, they are quite impressed of Matt's solo. But when Scott started to scream, the judges shake their heads. Right when we reached 1st Chorus, we got an 'X' by that faggot, I mean come on, the song just started and we got an 'X'??

When Matt solo-ing, they are smile on their face, and the faggot headbang. I really want to slap him.

The devil's horn is dedicated to Metal Heads! A band from UCSI played (Jazz band and they are really good) then he rise up on his feet and show everyone the devil's horn. Gosh, does he even know the meaning of the horns?

Anyway, apart from all the things I said, still we made it to the 2nd stage, and the decision now is to play heavy stuff or slow stuff. To be who we are, or what they want.

Just wait and see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment