Monday, December 7, 2009

Arise and Build

Once again, building fund is in the midst. I know everyone is facing the same problem that I'm. The feeling is really tough, tithes and offering basically take a part of what we have, but that's when faith is working. God holds onto His promise. He will not go against what he promised in the past (to bless the decendants of Abraham). So deeply I know this is really going to be great, knowing that God is trying to mold me in His way.

The road is long and wide, but our hearts will focus on Him. Give us strength to move on and live a life that glorify Your name.

I've given up Christmas present for myself. And I decided to empty my saving for it. I know it's not much and I know God doesn't jugde how much I pledge but the heart that I had for Him. Deep down my heart I know God decided to bless me when I come to a point to give to His work.

I can't wait to see how God is going to bless me after this! But before the blessing comes I've to keep in mind that to be discipline and pray! The devil is working in everyone's life especially those who pledge! He never stop attacking my mind by telling me how much I'm lacking of and what if God doesn't bless me back 30x, 60x, or 100x. At this point I'm here to make a statement to You! If God is for me, who shall I be afraid of?

Get behind me Satan, for you are not the one who rule over my life! Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment