Monday, December 7, 2009

Praise The Lord

What a blessed day! I truely see how God works in people's life! From a church dislike to a desperate church goer! How amazing God can be?

This is great because I have a chance to be a witness for Him! My friend doesn't like church, and thinks that church is boring and dull, so she never wanted to go to church. But ever since "Will You Marry Me" production, it changes her perception all the way!

Cut the story short, she do believes that God existed! Praise the Lord! And now she wanted to go to church and seek God herself!

I give thanks to God almighty that He gave me a chance to speak to her, share the gospel and be a living testimony to her. I'm touched because God still use a person like me!

All glory belongs to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment