Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends

Have you ever really put so much effort in someone's life and yet you get nothing in the end of the day?

In my whole life, I've been seriously investing my time and effort in their life. Time + Money + Effort = Nothing. It's really hurt to found out that the person you love and care for show no sign of understanding to it. The feeling sucks.

Relationship is really what I heavily look upon, with my parents, my friends, my relatives and my partner. It's just part of me to care about them. But sometimes, things just doesn't work out the way that we wanted or we planned for, and it's very upset to see that people come and people go. Those who I used to be with is living me 1 by 1. Used to be very closed, in the end we walk side by side as a stranger.

Just for the sake of relationship, I'm always prepare to bow down my head just to say "I'm Sorry" even I'm not at fault. I don't hold grudge as it kills me slowly deep inside. I've done what I can for this matter, how will it turn out? I don't know, and it's all up to them.

I'm sitting here all alone, thinking again and again to find out what's my fault leading to this. All I ever wanted is just someone sit beside me, listen to me, hear me talk my heart, hug me, kiss me, understands me and softly whisper "I Love You" to me. Is it really that hard?

I'm almost on the verge of giving up, my vision is blur and my heart is numb. I can barely think what am I doing this for. Only God knows why, only He know how I feel.

But in the end, I will still stay beside you if you would open up your heart for me, just a small space will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment