Friday, January 29, 2010

Say Goodbye To Those Days...

Back then, I never thought I would found a cool friend like you, younger than me and also do all sort of crazy stuff like me, and the most important thing is we are both metalheads. I was saying it to myself that what a great 3 years ahead of me. Then I found another 2 close friends, and then we get together real fast as a group. Spending our time together eat and class. I was deeply touched and secure of the strong relationship that we had.

We have so much time together for assignments, lectures, tutorials, church, cell groups and lepak time. We really talk a lot about life, studies, future, spiritual growth and also relationships. Cut it short, you and I know each others issues, our taboos and also personal stories.

I always remind you again and again that I treat you very different from the others because I take you as my own little sister and I make it clear to you by my actions. It's not that easy for me to accept some strangers into my life that I called them to be part of my family. But congrats, you have made it through. Everytime without failure, I will always reminding you, that's what friends are for, it's alright you still have me to back you up, I care you that's why I tell you this, etc..

I really can't find a word to express it out how much it hurts when this happens on me. I can't get this image out of my head, that you turn your back on me, laugh and speak to a bunch of people that you never intended to make friends with, move your sit in front just to avoid sitting with me, saying 'shit' when tutor put us together in an exercise group. I'm not angry, but merely disappointed. Not at you but me, I've deeply failed my task.

I can't even make you to stay with me as a friend. I always tell myself to get my hands of all your issues everytime I rejected by you, but still I can't do it because I've already inpart this friendship into my heart. You may think I'm busy body, or it's non of my business to care about your problems, but that's what friends suppose to be. At least it applies to me.

The moment when I treasure about this friendship it just breaks off. How much more pains and disappointment that I could bear? I have no idea. I wish everything will just turn out fine. I hope after I wake up tomorrow we will sit together at our most common mamak stall, having your teh O ais and my nasi lemak while waiting for Chelsea then we just head to class. Talking crap and music and the latest updates on our favourite metal bands.

But I guess all this will not happen again as you've already make your decision. You may be asking what's the point and message I'm trying to deliever to you, my answer is I GOT NO IDEA. I'm just trying to express my feelings.

Losing this friendship to me is just like losing a family member. Since you are looking around and mixing around with new friends, I hope that they do a much better job compare to me, and I wish you all the best that you will find someone that can look after you and best of luck in Kampar. Life will not be the same again. Best of luck. I guess that's the end of the line.

-R.I.P-

2 comments:

  1. bro...what happened man?

    i mean, i know how you feel. but your post is way serious.

    hang in there man.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way. I just updated my blog with a post regarding friendships. I want to make sure that my post has nothing to do with your situation, bro.

    my post about friendship is regarding my situation.

    take care man!

    ReplyDelete