Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blessing

This week is really really a roller coaster week for me, ups and downs is like never ending. Ok, let's start with not-so-happy problems.

Friendship has always been a thing that I really pay a lot of attention on, I have the responsibility taking care of CHC members in Utar PJ, well the main reason is because I'm the eldest member of all and should be doing that. I faced a lot of issues, friends quarrel, argument and cold war. I'm kinda used to it because friendship must go through trials and tribulation to grow more stronger. In other words, I've to take this challenge more positively. At this time, things that are not so pleasing happen, anger arouse and hurtful words began to splattering our target. It's not right but we must learn to control our mouth, it's very powerful and the words will haunt people for life.

I'm trying to be a better person, so what I can do is to take care of them, any problem I have to settle for them and looking after them in every area of their life. Can they trust me? Some does, some not. Yes, cause they're touched by the way I show my love and care for them. No, cause felt pressured by me and go against me. I felt sad and disappointed over all the commotions and false accusation on me. I've always been someone to pull them out of their darkness yet bad things happen, I was accused.

I don't really know why they would say such a thing to me, but it's all OK. Because I've my other members on my back. They know me and they will support me. That's W26. I'll overcome the problems positively!

Enough about the sad things, time for happy thoughts!

1st. Joey Lee finally get her spiritual gift! The Tongue! I'm very glad and grateful for it. Not just that, she's getting her car tomorrow! Wow, when God pour out His blessings, you don't have enough room to contain it!

2nd. Kevin, 1st time to our church and he felt the presence of God! What is more impressive is that he is a strong Buddhist! Indeed God can do all things!

3rd. W26 never been more stronger than now! We are united, we are a family, we are brothers and sisters. We always have each other on our back. Together we conquer the world!

4th. It's my turn! Mom called and thinking of getting me 2nd hand Kancil. Finally, I got myself a car soon! Yes! No more walking everyday to school, lunch, dinner and church! It's a Kancil, but still it's a blessing! That's not all, my band got our contract finally, it's just matter of time when are we going to sign it, after we do so, officially, ARC will be establish and I'm on way to pursuing my dreams.

I strongly believe that God have more blessing to pour in our life! Remember, Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship and lifestyle. I hope that God will bless you if happen that you read this! God bless you~

No comments:

Post a Comment