Monday, July 26, 2010

Life is like a coin.

Life is like a coin, there are 2 sides on it. Head and tail. Which 1 would you prefer? Head or tail? But you must realize that it's still a coin.

Same to our life, we got problems, issues in our life that get our head spinning around and around. We tend to look at it as a problem that is too big for us to bear, we cried, we depressed and finally we gave up on it. We neglected the other side of the issue. No matter how bad is the situation, forever there are a good side of it that keep us moving on.

Lately I have some issue with myself, I look into it and found out that what I wanted and it turns out to be the other way round. I invested time, money and effort hoping it will bear forth fruit like what I planned. It turn out to be a seed that still 'asleep'. I tried and I tried but nothing seems to be change, it remain sleeping.

I was upset why it never grow up as according to what I planned, I was depressed too. But then again, my friends told me about it and I tried to look in a different way, to my surprised, I found out that it's the way I look at it is wrong and I can't force the seed to bear forth fruit in the wrong time. It needs time, the right time to flourish!

What I learnt today, problems is not that bad if you look in a different way, never say never. Before you judge and comment on something or someone, make sure what is the truth. Never speak out of anger and resentment, holding grudge will not help you but it hurts you even deep. Understand why the person thinks how he/she think, if it's wrong then try to talk to them. Never force them to change even it's the best for them. Let go of the string that you attached to them, allow them walk themselves even they might fall. In due time, they will learn. Stand beside with them when they fall, pull them up and walk with them again.

Overcomer or Surrender?
Positive or Negative?
Transform or Conform?
Head or Tail?
Light or Dark?

No comments:

Post a Comment