Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Memories..

I strongly believes that there are reasons that specific things happen in our life, it's to equip us to face the future. To me, life is like video game. We are brought into the world as a character that is unique and play the story that prepared by God. Just like "The Sims", we create our own image and build relationships, work, marriage & kids till old and die. That's the game.

Look more details, our life have different levels and stages. Each every level have couple of stages that we need to go through and will lead us to the next level. For example, if you can't make it through level 1- stage 1, you can never go to level 1- stage 2. Just that simple, but many of us just can't understand this fact. Even you understand, but it is not easy for you to pass a specific task.

For me, well last time it has always been family, friends and studies. But I've already done with it, I'm pretty much closer with my mom just like friends. Friends? I do have some great friends around me, someone that I can pour out my feelings and just cry in front of when I'm done. How bout studies? Oh well, that's the biggest issue of my life. Studying isn't my thing, I hate theories, I hate calculation, I hate philosophy, all I have is my common sense and that get me to where am I now.

The most hottest topic of all "BGR". I do not have partner and I don't think that I'm well prepared. Ever since the last relationship thing, disappointments, arguments, quarrels, hatred, sadness...... I kinda give up now on that, nevertheless memories stays. I've watch tons and tons of movies, I really don't get it, after break up, why that actor can't forget about the actress, but now I finally get it. MEMORIES.

I realize that, even after break up, memories remain sweet and loving. Suddenly today I browse through my pictures, I saw all those pictures that we took, laughter, smiles, hugs and kisses, it's just priceless.

It's almost a year after the break up, I guess. Looking at her always talking about how good is her bf, I do admit that I'm not happy when I listen to those but still I've wish her the best cause this is the reality. Just wondering what about me? I don't think I need any relationship, but just someone that is close enough to share my ups and downs.

The journey is tough, but if I get over it, I will be in the next level. I'll be more mature in handling my problems and relationship, hope that I won't repeat my mistakes in past relationship. I don't wanna waste another 5 more years and realize that things not working out.

I guess I won't be taking relationship seriously till I think I'm ready for it. Let's say... perhaps 28? 30? Will I get married? Seriously, I'm not sure about it, I've been doing serious thinking and not really into it, hopefully someone can change my mind. By the way, average life span of a Rock Star is expected to be 40. If I don't have a partner I guess I don't mind that's my last birthday.

It doesn't matter how old you die, as long as you had a meaningful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment