Friday, July 9, 2010

Life is unpredictable..

Sometimes I think that, I might be the only person who lives in a bad situation, not having the things that I should or just not fair to me. I never realize that there are people who are having much bad condition compare to me.

Today, I came across this video going to a small village in Africa. It's heartbreaking while looking at it. I know that at a certain area in Africa is not developing and rather "dead". But then this video is worse, kids there are not having proper food, nutrition, barely enough water to survive.

At the beginning of the video, when they 1st step into the village, there they saw kids lying down on the floor! Not playing with sand or doing anything but it's cause they are unable to stand up, their bones can't support their weight. What they can do is just to crawl around the place.

After watching the video, I really felt that I'm far lucky than that. At least I don't need to starve myself and I have a proper place to stay.

Thinking about going where to have your dinner? Sushi for lunch? And Starbucks for high tea? Spending Rm100 just for a dress? Complaining that you don't have enough money for yourself? Think again.. They don't even have ANY...

No comments:

Post a Comment