Thursday, September 24, 2009

Back

So I started to blog again...

I was a blogger back then, but everything change when I shifted to my new place (where I stay now). So didn't have the habit to blog after that because the internet connection was very very bad, Joey experienced too (roommate).

I didn't really see myself in where I am now to be serious. Finished Diploma and now Degree. Everyday doubt that I can make it through or not. But well I believe that I can because I know He is there to help me anyway.

Gonna move to SS2 end of this month! New environment, gonna adapt to it. No more mamak with Joey and roommates and far away from my CG members. This really gonna take some time! But I heard that my new place got 4mb internet connection, so I guess it's not that bad afterall.

To my CG, well I'll try y best to come back once awhile to visit you guys (except for CG). Asking my mom for a bike, if I got it then at least I can travel back! Then it's not really a problem! Let's pray hard for it! I know God has a plan for me! Gotta learn to be patient though I don't like it (I don't think anyone like it too).

It's Thursday! Tomorrow gonna be my exam! Yet I still sitting CC to on9! Gonna repent! So after this back home to study! That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment