Monday, September 28, 2009

Exams over!

Woooowoooo!! Finally exams over! Don't need to work hard and think of it every day and night worrying that I might gonna do well! Well even during the period of exams, I still feel peace in my heart! LOL!

After exam, thought of going to catch a movie with Chelsea and Penny, when we reach there the 1st thing is going to cinema to check the time for "The Unbelievable" but end up no movie because it's not on screen anymore, quite disappointed because I wanna watch it a lot!

Well since no movie, we just walk around to check on stuff such as, perfume, household stuff and books. Chelsea was so happy reading the "Avatar" comic. I just plan to bring Penny to take a look on music books might help her on her drumming.

And before that we spend another hour on Starbucks. Crank jokes and sitting on the sofa day dreaming. Poor Chelsea, her mom is very strict on her like, must come back before 6, cannot go out late, going out with who, and many many more.

I've been cleaning up since I reach home. Now just find some time to blog. And then dinner, then back to cleaning and packing AGAIN! Wish me luck!

1 comment: