Thursday, September 24, 2009

Words!

I don't understand, knowing each other as friends and study together for more than 3 years. End up someone come and tell me what they talk about me behind my back! I like to make friends with everyone to be frank, I don't mind he/she clever or stupid, tall or short, handsome or pretty, whatever is it, he/she will be my friend as long they treat me as theirs.
So this is what I heard:
1. So happy that you guys not together.
2. Always occupied the living room. (You guys play mahjong there too!)
3. So noisy. (You guys were the same yet I didn't complain!)
4. Never do housework. (Like you guys did.)
5. Glad that he is moving.
6. No manners, polite and friendly.
So let me answer all of your problem, 1 by 1!
1st, my relationship got nothing to do with you guys!
2nd, I didn't occupied, i sit at the corner and you guys do play mahjong there.
3rd, noisy because I play guitar, but did you ever think of yourself when you bring your friends over to the house and chat and laugh in the living room so loud yet I didn't ever complain?
4th, I do my housework you guys was not there. And for your info, the duty roaster states that anyone who did not do it will have to fine RM5 per once. I got it few times for you guys but when you guys didn't do it, nothing ever happens.
5th, I'm moving is because I need to travel far to school, not because of relationship problem. THANK YOU!
6th, No manners? Not polite? Not friendly? Ask yourself this, when you saw me, I didn't say "Hi" is it possible that I didn't saw you? Why must wait for me to say "Hi" where you could take up the 1st step?
Think twice before you speak into someone's life! Everyone have their limits. Don't ever come to me laugh and smile in front of me and go backstab the next second. You'll get yourself in trouble very soon. Mark my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment