Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last paper, Last fight


*Now I know why Chelsea, Joey and Siew Peng did good in exams!! XD*

Last paper! This is the only subject that lecturer doesn't gave us any tips on where to focus. All she said was just to study chapter 1-13, that's all. Then I heard that the previous paper is not from her, so if this is the first time she prepare the paper, either it's too easy or way too hard. Everyone still nervous over it but as usual, I feel normal, just gonna be busy after tomorrow because I need to prepare the things which I gonna move.


Ipoh trip has changed to the 2nd week of my holiday, I guess that's not bad after all. Because after my exams I still have time to move my things and to clean up my new house, and I need to adopt the new life there. Quite scary but I guess it should be just fine, heard that they have internet connection of 4mb! I guess I can surf the web like mad and watch all the Youtube I want!


I should be studying by now, but still blogging here... Hmmpf..

No comments:

Post a Comment