Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Boring

Another day, tired yet I'm unable to get sleep, assignments not really the main problem that stuffing my throat. Just a lot of things are playing in my mind.

What actually I wanted appear to be far away from what I expected, now seems like everything so far apart. Emotions are hard to control as things doesn't run according to the way I wanted.

I think the best way for me to do now is just to do what I'm suppose to do and stay focus. It's always easier to say than to be done. Tough stuff that is. I hate the feeling when wanted something desperately but I just can't get it. The more I want, the more I don't get it. Ish.

If only others see what I saw. If only others feel what I felt.

Forrest live a happy life even he is slow, but life seems so easy for him. How I wish that I were like him, mentally slow, naive and happy go lucky.

God knows what is the thing in my mind, I'm waiting for the answer for everything. Patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment