Monday, March 22, 2010

Maturity

The road is tough, I crashed and burned, slowly i'm trying to get up to my feet again to walk and take time to heal and recover from it, but without failure problems will always pop up and attack me again and again.

It has been months and months, you are doing things that you like and what you want. But what you want from me? You have been scolding me (although you say you are not), sending messages to me with harsh words and sentences saying that I deserve it. Months and months have passed yet you have not let me go in peace.

Relationship got no wrong or right, once done is done, I've been tolerating with you and words again and again, but you have not realize that you are repeating it again and again. You have already find a partner, do whatever you want with me but leave me out of everything.

Once you said, although break up, but still can remain friends, still can go out as usual but just pure friends. But now you are doing exactly what contradicting to your words. Since that day till now, I never spoke a word, and just accept every scolding and sabotage from you which you think I deserve it.

How can I get out of this immature one sided fight? What should I say to stop what you are trying to do? How should I show you that you are making things worse?

I'm very disappointed and sad. I'm being ignorant because to avoid all the conflict. This is the thing that you will never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment