Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why is it so?

This few days really have been a very tiring and hectic week for me, rushing for assignments, busy preparing for mid term exams, and also presentation. But my real problem is not studies, still can manage it even assignments need to redo again.

Emotional challenge, a lot of things I really wish that I never started because of all the troubles and confrontations. I'm seriously very tired because issues are repeating again and again. Looking at things that it's not pleasuring to me, I wish that I could turn back time and don't act like a kid and stupid enough to do decision without thinking properly.

But what's the point of talking about it since it's already over?

If the person is happy over the life he/she is having right now, why still bother about others? I tend to put things out of sight out of mind, it do works but not for too long, because when he/she comes back to me talking about it things just repeat again.

To *Person I'm talking about*,

Everything seems so fine,
But I do not know is it true or a lie,
I'm not bragging or complaining,
I'm just releasing my emotions,

When I stop talking,
I'm not running away,
When I stop thinking,
I'm just taking a break,

I do things on my own way,
Don't change me to what you want,
I need support and respect,
Not problem and nag.

No comments:

Post a Comment