Saturday, March 6, 2010

Friends?

Is it that hard to have a true friend?

I know male and female are different in many terms, preference, hobby, attitude, personality and so on, but what this is really weird. Aren't true friends suppose to correct each other, confront when someone did wrong? But why always it turn out this way?

I seriously don't understand bout it, what happened today it's not misunderstanding, it's merely childish. I'm hated for not being supportive? I was backing her up all the time regardless good or bad, this is what I do for a true friend, at least I think it's a right decision.

Why am I always the one to blame when bad things happen? Everyone point their fingers at me just put the blame on me that's all. And it turns out that I always just take the blame quietly. I don't mind saying sorry to someone even I'm not wrong for the sake of friendships and relationship. Seriously, I don't.

This is not the 1st time, those who know what's going on, I can tell you, in this short period of half a year, too much of argument and damage have been done, but to me, true friendship will quarrel for sure, even fight! But once it's over, shake my hands and I'll be happy to call you as friend. Perhaps it's only applicable to me.

Why after argument never once say out "Alright, it's over, let's get over it, friends?" Am I hoping too much from her? 

I don't know what excuses can I find to make myself feel better about it. Small issue can get her yelling at me and so pissed off just drop me that look. Why? It's just a small issue, I can understand that everyone have their own problems, but leave the innocent person out of your problems, don't release your tantrum on them. Sigh.

If you can't accept and change your behavior I guess that's all for this so called "true friendship", it's because you just don't appreciate it.

*Note: If I'm the cause issues, I won't be having true friends now as you can see.

1 comment:

  1. Giving me time to cool off is dat diffcult meh?

    ReplyDelete