Monday, March 1, 2010

Dilemma

Humans are fascinating, we just can't make up our mind sometimes. Why and what do I mean? 1 solid example that proves it.

When we are still schooling, we always complain about studies. We want to get out of the place and start working and earning our 1st million dollar. Finally, we graduated and make our 1st step into the society, only we realize that how precious is our schooling moments. And hope to go back where we started, too bad, we can't.

Not just about education. A lot of things in our mind stuck and seems to be nowhere out. We just can't make up our mind!!

I hate "impossible" very much. This word always bug us and tell us what we can't do or achieve even you have the greatest dreams in the world. But because of it, we doubt, we struggle and we give up. Our mind always project the negative things that can happen to us all the time, we need to learn and control it. Telling ourselves that success is just around the corner, keep it up and work on it. Keep pressing on!

I have relatives, friends and family members who smokes, A LOT. They come and told me that they never wanted to smoke as smoking is very bad for their health and they can feel the effects on them. But still they smokes, and their reason is it's IMPOSSIBLE to quit smoking as I've smoke more than 10 years. Let me put this into another situation.

When I read the newspaper and found out that girls been raped and murdered, I'm angry and I wish they rot and burn in hell. I hate their action so much and I won't accept it into my life, I'll build up a strong solid wall against it.

Same goes to smoking. If you think you hate smoking, just stop smoking. If you aren't quiting it, you just not hate it enough to stop.

Anyway, people around me always complaining their life, work sucks, hate to study, and so much more. You got no idea how many people are struggling to live, not getting any education, and not employed lead to family destruction.

So stop complaining life is not fair, because life IS not fair! Jesus never gets a chance for fair treatment from mankind anyway, so live with it. Do what you really want to, live your life to the fullest, get yourself some buddies to share your ups and downs, control your thoughts and emotions. We only got 1 life for, a glorifying ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment