Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy day

Wow, what a busy day. Early in the morning at 8.30am get my lazy bum up and start to clean myself and prepare to go class till 4, after that rush all the way back to Setapak to have my Cg for this week. Now finally I'm home, but I'm seriously torn apart.

Today it's the day i'm gonna squeeze my brain up tight because it's Japanese class again, I'm not that superb good in it but at least still average, need more time to capture it and to apply it in my daily life. I know for sure I wont fail but I need to work hard to achieve for a better result! Hooray, I got 7.9/10 in my Japanese quiz! So happy I can make it! Gonna treat myself a better meal, after all, it's just only me to share with.

Just now in Cg, we try to throw a party or a surprise to Hiung, Liang, Jessie and Pei Pei, end up it didn't run smoothly due to the fact that I left Cg once it's over, which is something that never happen in any Cg. But we still have fun to see the happy face when they get their tiny little cup cake with candles.

May Shen who told me to throw them into the pool, so I've to obey her, I'm sorry guys. LOL! Of course I would like to see that too! And yes, I did push them into the pool! HAHA!

Now I'm home, just check around my Fb account and messages, then I'll sleep. Because I'm dead tired. Exhausted! Good Bye, Good Night world!

おやすみなさい!

No comments:

Post a Comment